Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sunny Sunflower Pages

This past Saturday was my Scrapper group, let me say that these ladies are such a great group and I am blessed to call them my friends. The pages that we completed were inspired by SU’s large Sunflowers stamp. Sunflowers remind me of summer and although we are in September this has been a really hot week, so I thought this stamp is very fitting for this month’s pages. And as it turns out, one of the ladies in the group, daughter has planted a large sunflower in their yard, what a quink-a-dink.
My main colors used are Vanilla, Soft Suede, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, and Cajun Craze, all great summer and moving into fall colors. Oh fall time, cool nights, the leaves starting to change, pumpkins showing up everywhere, oh well better get thinking of fall pages for next month…… thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

  1. So pretty pretty pretty! Lovely scrapping pages - perfect for September! Have a great weekend sweet thang!

    ReplyDelete