Monday, September 5, 2011

Saturday Scrappers

So as I mentioned before I have two Stampin' Up groups - Mojo Monday and Saturday Scrappers. My Saturday Scrappers has been my longest group that I have had since becoming a SU demonstrator last June. My first passion with paper crafting was scrapbooking, which started let’s see 25 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child Lauryn, since then I have added two sons Kyle and Conner. I have to admit I have changed my style scrapbooking but still love the art of telling a story of a birthday party, summer sleepover, Prom, first car, bringing a new puppy home or some other wonderful milestone of me and my family’s life.  

Today I am sharing some of my previous Saturday Scrapper pages, I hope you enjoy them.


These pages were inspired by enjoying a cup of coffee with a friend on a cool crisp morning. I love the "steam" coming off the mug of coffee – I know it is Labor Day weekend and we are not experiencing cool crisp mornings right now but I can think back when it was cooler or look forward to the changing of the seasons sharing java with my friends again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment