Monday, June 11, 2012

Mojo Monday – Back on Blog and New Catalog!

I mentioned before that I was going to work on posting timelier blogs.  
This month’s Mojo Monday is a great way to do that and to showcase some of the new products from the newly configured 2012-2013 Annual Catalog.
The first card we completed used the Forever With You stamp set. I just love this set and was happy we could purchase it as a sneak peak. This card also used the new Comfort Cafe’ DSP and two of the new In-Colors, Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit (yellow). I like how the new color Summer Starfruit and an old favorite Cajun Craze go so well together. As you can see Missy was helping me again with this card.










FREEDOM.
This card uses two new sets, Blue Ribbon and Words of Courage. Another new item for this card is the Bitty Banner Framelits that I am sure you will see more of in the future. I used the newly designed firm foam ink pads and I just can’t say enough about them. They are great to use for a large solid stamp that I will be working on converting all my stamp pads to these new pads.

The last card is a combo of new colors and paper and a retired Hostess stamp set. I always wanted to use this set, but somehow never did. Again, the DSP for this card is the Comfort Café and the card stock uses River Rock and Midnight Muse.


Thanks for stopping by.




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love how your cat matches the first one! Thanks for sharing one at PPA!

    ReplyDelete