Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Saturday Scrappers

Wow, the holidays are gone. Some of the gifts have broken, been returned, or not even touched after the first half hour rush of excitement on Christmas morning. BUT, you can preserve that excitement with beautiful scrapbook pages. For this month’s Saturday Scrappers we utilized the Simply Scrappin’ Christmas Lane Kit from the SU Holiday Mini Catalog (sorry no longer available) and the Bigz L Die Holiday Stocking. You may remember I used this die in last months’ projects.  I think this will be a die that will be used annually. Oh, I used the Top Note die to make the sleigh truly fun. I really like using the SU Simply Scrappin’ kits from time to time. They are jammed packed with such wonderful stickers, card stock, and DSP. You just add the imagination!















If you are looking to complete a Scrapbook but don’t know where to begin or know of someone that would like to join my Saturday Scrapper group, please contact me. I have a couple of openings. We meet on the second Saturday of each month and we complete 4-5 unique theme based pages.  

1 comment:

  1. LOVE it LOVE it! These are awesome pages! Keep on scrappin' girlfriend! ♥

    ReplyDelete