Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome 2015

Wow, what a year this has been; many lows, but many highs (I choose to remember the highs!) one my highs has been stamping with my crafty friends this past year, you have given me strength and encouragement throughout the year – thank you.

With that said, I will be bidding ado to my Mojo Monday’s in 2015. I believe it course has run its self out. This doesn’t mean I am giving up stamping or Stampin’ Up – I am just charting a new course and will be holding my classes now on Saturdays, at my home in Lincoln and every other month.

The new “group” will be a bit more of a social gathering of crafty women (men are invited too). We will start at 10:30 am, we will do at least 4 projects maybe more or the opportunity to make duplicates of the cards, and the cost will be $20, remember that includes all the materials (except your adhesive). Of course the cards will feature the most current SU products and I have the new Occasion and Sale-a-Bration catalogs.

For now my tentative schedule is:
January 24th – Confirmed
March 21st
May 16th
July 18th
September 19th
November 21st

Our first class will be based on new SU product from the Occasions and SAB Catalog and will be about Birthdays and Celebrations. For March, I have planned a “Blooming” theme – yep flowers – I know different for me, but love the new stamp sets. I have some ideas for a Travel theme in the future, I just haven't gone that far out yet. 


I know this change won’t work out for some of you and that is okay, I am sure our crafty paths will still cross. Being that the class will be every other month I am hoping you will be able to make it now and then.  Plus, I am hoping Janice and I will still do our annual Handmade Holiday event – more to come on that later this year.

So this is my new start to the New Year and with a new schedule, and I am sure you noticed the new look to my blog page. I am excited about 2015 I hope you are too. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can make it to my new "group" for stamping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment