Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October Schedule of events

Wow, October is going to be a Stamp’ede of fun events for me.

October 6th – Bella Vista High School Craft Fair Janice has participated in this Craft Fair off and on for five to six years.  This will be my third year ‘helping’ her – ha, I really just keep her company – but, I truly enjoy the day. This year we are changing it up a bit, so you will definitely want to see the ‘new’ booth. We will be inside the cafeteria again – which is great because rain or shine we will be protected! Make sure to stop by and say hello.
October 8th – Mojo Monday
Even though this is the month of Halloween, we will be moving on to Fall and Christmas projects.

October 13th – Saturday Scrappers (and my brother’s birthday)
As mentioned before, we are done with Summer pages and we will be creating Halloween and Fall pages. So, remember to take a lot of pictures of your favorite pumpkin, witch, or ghoul to fill your pages.

October 20th – Homemade Holiday Event
Janice and I will be teaming up again and hosting a Holiday Stampin’ event. We will be doing five projects based on the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog. One special project we will be doing is the Christmas Ornament on the front cover of the catalog. The cost for this event is only $25! It will be held at the Origin Coffee & Tea, in Rocklin, a non-profit coffee shop resolved to end human sex-trafficking. 

On a side note, a few more special days for me to celebrate in October are:
October 15th – my Wedding Anniversary and October 19th – Lauryn’s Birthday; both very special days in my life.

Oh, and then let’s not forget October 31st – Halloween!

I hope to see everyone come to at least one or all of these fun events!

 

1 comment:

  1. You are such a bizzy bee! Everything sounds so fun! Great schedule of events my friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete