Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday Scrappers - Love Bird Pages

This Scrappers workshop was pages for Valentine’s Day, but with a bit of a twist. I did not go all Lovey Dovey, but I did go to the birds, Love Birds that is. (I know not too witty, but hey I am a stamper not a writer). Starting with two new dies I really love, the Elegant Bird and the Heart Collection Framelits; the four pages we completed were all about the Dies, Framelits, and the Textured Embossing Folders from the current Occasions Mini Catalog.


Along with the dies and embossing folders, I also used a lot of punches, borders and the smaller Sizzlits dies for the butterflies and smaller hearts.  We did not do a lot of stamping with these pages except for using the Take it to Heart and Loving Thoughts stamp sets, also in the mini catalog. Also, the DSP used were previous Stampin’ Up paper that I thought work well together.

Missy was my bird watcher, page holder, photographer's assistant today.

No comments:

Post a Comment