Sunday, January 22, 2012

January Mojo

For this month’s Mojo Monday we used some new stamp sets from the New Occasions Mini and Sale-a-Bration promotion catalogs. Shown here is a fun folded card where I used the Tea Shoppe stamp set. I have seen so many great cards using this set, I hope you enjoy mine.  Yes, that is a real tea bag inside the tea cup….it really makes the card smell delicious. I’m sorry BlogSpot does not have ‘smell-a-vision’.  

These next cards are using FREE stamp sets from the Sale-a-Bration catalog (starts this week January 24th – March 31st). I really love this first one. I used 3 products from the catalog; Fresh Vintage Stamp Set, Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (DSP), and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack (yes, you get both the ribbon and brads in this product - LOVE IT!). I don’t fancy myself as a vintage kind of gal, but I do like the “Shabby Chic” from time to time and these products inspired me. The floral was hand colored with SU markers; I like how they went with the DSP. I used Friendly Phrases for the sentiment. 


This fun calendar card uses the Language of Friendship stamp set, which is a free set during Sale-a-Bration or can be purchased year round in the Big Idea catalog. I love this set how it coordinates with the Bird Builder and Boho Blossoms punches. Okay, I cased this idea from Janice, my upline manager, but isn’t that the biggest form of a compliment.
This week Janice is at SU leadership and I can’t wait to hear all about her trip.
Thanks for stopping by! Next month’s theme is LOVE. So, come back and take another peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment